Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the client to verify that the dates, times and addresses are correct.
- Cars and dates will only be reserved for 7 days from the first contact, until the full deposit is paid.
- Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid.
- £100 deposit payable for each car within 7 days of the booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid three weeks prior to the wedding.
Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following charges
– Within 60 days of wedding date, 50% of the full balance is payable.
– Within 30 days of wedding date, 100% of the full balance is payable.
- In the event of the non availability (for any reason) of the vehicle agreed to be provided to the client, the proprietor reserves the right to substitute a comparable vehicle provided that the proprietor shall give notice of such event as soon as possible.
- Although we will endeavour to meet deadlines, we accept no responsibility for delays however caused i.e. unforeseen extreme traffic conditions, extreme weather conditions and for restrictions relating to vehicle access at any location.
- In the event of any internal or external damage being caused to the vehicle(s) by the hirer, the hirer’s guests or any other party, the hirer will be liable for the repair costs in full. The driver may terminate the booking if the client or passengers cause excessive delays, are disorderly or in the driver’s judgement are unfit to travel.
- No smoking is permitted in the vehicles.
- The maximum number of passengers to be carried at any one time is four.*
- The hirer must be 18 years of age or over.
- Minors under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) in the vehicle at all times and the hirer is responsible for making sure all minors/passengers wear the seatbelts in the vehicle at all times.
- Hirer must use their own child seat for infants/children, but they are to fit the seats themselves to make sure it fits securely and correctly, and this must be on a forward facing seat only.
- The hirer shall be responsible for any parking charges and any toll or congestion charges, which shall be charged at cost on top of the hire price.
- In the event of breach of this agreement on the part of the proprietor it is agreed that the liability of the proprietor shall not exceed the fee save where such limitation is not permitted by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- Bookings are accepted only on condition that the hirer understands and accepts the above terms and conditions. These come into effect upon payment of the deposit.
- Any changes to your booking must be agreed with Fairytale Wedding Cars (in association with White Wedding Cars Of Sheffield) and an administration charge of £20.00 will be charged.
- The Confetti Cloud system is provided ‘free of charge’ and is subject to weather conditions as the roof of the car has to be open. Therefore it will be down to the discretion of our driver on the day.
* Daimler DS420 and Daimler Limousine can carry a maximum of seven passengers